Thursday, July 30, 2009

You are my sunshine... My only sunshine...


Sugar and Raygun cuddling.

I read this in a forwarded e-mail, and it brightened my day... (The photo of my kittens brightens my day too!) I hope it can brighten yours too!


When you are sad,

I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew.

When you are blue,
I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

When you smile,
I will know you are plotting something I must be involved in.

When you are scared,
We will high tail it out of here.

When you are worried,
I will tell you stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!

When you are confused,
I will use little words.

When you are sick,
Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

When you fall,
I'll pick you up and dust you off -- after I laugh my butt off!

This is my oath.
I pledge it until the end.
"Why?" you may ask;
Because I'm your friend.

(P.S. - Molly, if you ever read this, I was thinking of you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment