Monday, September 28, 2009

2010 Olympics in Vancouver


I put the 2010 Olympics on my calendar today:
February 12-18.
I had forgotten they were coming up so soon!

And I'm sooo excited!
The Olympics are one of my favorite things
in the entire world.
Summer, winter... it doesn't matter.

During the Olympics,
you can find me watching them on TV,
checking in online,
or looking up pictures of whichever athlete I decide to have a crush on.
(i.e. - Michael Phelps, Apollo Anton Ohno, Shaun White, etc.)

Here are the events I'm most excited for this year:
  1. Skiing
  2. Bobsled
  3. Figure skating
  4. Luge
  5. Speed skating
  6. Ski jumping
  7. Snowboarding
  8. Skeleton
Here's my advice for if you want to talk to me
during those few weeks of the Olympics...
commercials.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment