Sunday, June 13, 2010

My sweet RAYGUN test tee

I am literally in love with this shirt from RAYGUN (formerly known as Smash).

RAYGUN is a Des Moines retailer that screenprints witty sayings on t-shirts with an antique machine. This is one of their test shirts. Before printing any shirt (for real), they run a test print. The test shirts are used repeatedly before being "retired," so this makes each of them totally unique and created over weeks and weeks of printing.

I'm pumped, because this one has all of my favorite sayings/designs on one shirt! Thanks RAYGUN!

1 comment:

  1. YO Emilee! Nice Blog!

    Thanks for the shout out about RAYGUN and how much you love your test shirt! And, I gotta tell ya, your description of the process is spot on!

    BTW, your professed love of alphabetizing is intriguing (to all of us here!)

    Thanks again!
    Ryan
    RAYGUN

    ReplyDelete